PachaMama Rice is a premium quality Nigerian parboiled rice. It is directly purchased from local rice farmers and hygienically processed in a NAFDAC certified mill under stringent conditions to keep it clean, stone free, sand free and of the highest quality. It contains low amount of saturated fats and zero cholesterol making it a healthful food for heart. It is 100% natural, easy to cook, healthy, tasty and non-sticky rice when cooked.
You can get creative by using PachaMama Foods Rice to make amazing rice recipes like Jollof rice, Fried rice, Coconut rice or plain rice.
- Made with 100% natural local Nigerian Rice
- Premium Parboiled Rice
- Healthy, Stone Free, Non-Sticky
- Contains high nutritional value, vitamin (B1, B2 and E), minerals and antioxidants.
- A good source of Protein
- Gluten free
- Zero Cholesterol
- Rich in fiber and provides quick energy
- No preservatives, no additive, no artificial flavouring
- Perfect for every occasion
- Can be used in so many healthy and tasty recipes – BE INSPIRED BY OUR RECIPES
- Add 1 cup of washed rice
- Add 3 cups of water
- Bring to boil over medium heat
- Cover pot to simmer for 20 – 30 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
PachaMama Foods Rice can be cooked plain and served with stew or sauce. It can be used to make delicious rice recipes. Visit our website for amazing recipes on www.pachamamafoodsng.com
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals, such as Vitamin D, B, vitamins (including thiamin, niacin, and riboflavin), manganese, magnesium, calcium, iron
- Supports Bones, Nerves & Muscles due to the Magnesium contained
- Improves Colon Health
- Gluten Free
- Provides Quick Energy
- Controls Blood Pressure as it is low in sodium
- Treats Obesity and Helps in Weight Loss
- Enhances Eye Health and Vision Clarity
|TYPICAL VALUES||Per serving (250g)||Per serving (100g)|
|Of which saturates||0.03g||0.012g|