Soyabeans is a species of legume that has become one of the most widely consumed foods in the world. The high levels of protein make soyabeans an ideal protein source for vegetarians. Furthermore, soybeans are packed with other essential nutrients, making them extremely important for people on diets, those who need to improve their overall health, and vegetarians and vegans throughout the world.
- Helps weight management and improves metabolism
- Improves digestive health due to its high fiber content
- Promote bone health
- Prevents cancer due to its high levels of antioxidants
- Protects against birth defect due to high levels of folic acid and Vitamin B.
- Decreases risk of diabetes with its ability to increase insulin receptors in the body
- Improves circulation and oxygenation – essential for formulation of red blood cells
- Protect heart health as soyabeans are a source of healthier, unsaturated fat, which helps lowers cholesterol
- Reduces the effect of menopause as soyabeans are a very good source of isoflavones, which are essential components of the female reproductive system.
- High in Vitamins and minerals content. In terms of vitamins, soyabeans contain vitamin K, riboflavin, folate, vitamin B6, thiamin, and vitamin C. As for minerals, soybeans contain significant amounts of iron, manganese, phosphorous, copper, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and calcium.
- Relieve sleep disorder and occurrence of insomnia. It contains high content of magnesium which is linked to restfulness of sleep.