Welcome to PachaMama Foods, your ultimate destination for natural superfoods that can help you supercharge your health journey. We believe that nourishing your body with the right ingredients is essential for optimal well-being. That’s why we have carefully curated a range of high-quality, nutrient-dense superfoods that can support your health goals and enhance your overall vitality.
At PachaMama Foods, we understand the importance of choosing products that are not only delicious but also packed with wholesome goodness. That’s why all our superfoods are sourced from trusted suppliers who share our commitment to quality. From organic fruits and vegetables to nutrient-rich seeds and powders, our products are designed to provide you with the essential nutrients your body needs to thrive.
One of the key factors that sets PachaMama Foods apart is our dedication to sustainability. We believe in taking care of both your health and the health of the planet. That’s why we prioritize eco-friendly practices throughout our entire supply chain. From using sustainable packaging materials to supporting organic farming initiatives, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact and promoting a healthier future for all.
Discover the incredible benefits of our natural superfoods and unlock a world of wellness.
Whether you’re looking to boost your immune system, increase your energy levels, or simply improve your overall health, we have the perfect superfood options for you. Let’s explore some of our top offerings and how they can transform your health journey.
Beetroots are a vibrant and versatile type of vegetable. They are known for their earthy flavor and aroma. In addition to bringing a pop of color to your plate, beets are highly nutritious and packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds, many of which have medicinal properties. They are delicious and easy to add to your diet.
- Many nutrients and few calories: Beetroots boast an impressive nutritional profile. They’re low in calories yet high in valuable vitamins and minerals. In fact, they contain a bit of almost all of the vitamins and minerals your body needs. Beetroots are loaded with vitamins and minerals yet low in calories and fat. They’re also a good source of several key nutrients, including folate, manganese, and copper.
- Help keep your blood pressure in check: Beetroots contain a high concentration of nitrates, which can help lower your blood pressure levels, which are a major risk factor for heart disease. However, keep in mind that beetroots’ effect on blood pressure is only temporary. As such, you need to consume them regularly to experience heart-health benefits over the long term.
- May help fight inflammation: Beetroots contain pigments called betalains, which possess a number of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improve digestive health: Beetroots are a good source of fiber, which benefits your digestive health and reduces the risk of several chronic health conditions.
- Contains some anti-cancer properties: Beetroots contains several compounds with cancer-fighting properties, including betaine, ferulic acid, rutin, kaempferol, and caffeic acid.
- Good for a balanced diet: Beetroots are high in water, moderate in fiber and protein, and low in calories. All of these properties can balance your energy intake and improve your diet quality.
2. Red Guinea Corn (Grains)
Guinea corn is a nutrient-rich grain that when included in your diet offers a number of nutritional and therapeutic benefits. Guinea corn contains about the same and sometimes more protein than many other grains and a good source of energy.
- A good source of carbohydrates and fiber which to improve bowel function.
- The fiber in the Red guinea corn can also decrease your risk of heart disease by decreasing blood cholesterol levels.
- Red guinea corn is a low-fat food product, thus helps reduce your overall fat intake, lowering your risk of heart disease, certain types of cancers and obesity.
- Another nutritional highlight of Red guinea corn is its mineral content such as calcium, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
- Calcium and phosphorus are essential minerals needed for bone health and strength. Adequate intakes of iron support the transportation of oxygen in your body, and help promote cell growth and development. Potassium helps maintain fluid balance, and high intakes improve blood pressure.
3. Date (Nuts)
Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree, which is grown in many tropical regions of the world. Dates have become quite popular in recent years. Dates are chewy with a sweet flavor. Dates are a healthy fruit to include in your diet as they are high in several nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease. There are several ways to add dates to your diet. One popular way to eat them is as a natural sweetener in various dishes.
They also make a great snack. It’s easiest to find dates in their dried form, though these are higher in calories than fresh fruit, so it is important to eat them in moderation. Dates are definitely worth adding to your diet, as they are both nutritious and delicious.
- Very nutritious: Dates have an excellent nutrition profile. Since they’re dried, their calorie content is higher than most fresh fruit. The calorie content of dates is similar to that of other dried fruits such as raisins and figs. Despite their calories, dates contain some important vitamins and minerals in addition to a significant amount of fiber. Dates are also high in antioxidants, which may contribute to many of their health benefits.
- High in fibre: Fiber can benefit your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements by contributing to the formation of stool. Furthermore, the fiber in dates may be beneficial for blood sugar control. Fiber slows digestion and may help prevent blood sugar levels from spiking too high after eating. For this reason, dates have a low glycemic index (GI), which measures how quickly your blood sugar rises after eating a certain food.
- High in disease-fighting antioxidants: Dates provide various antioxidants that have several health benefits, including a reduced risk of several diseases. Antioxidants protect your cells from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that may cause harmful reactions in your body and lead to disease. Compared to similar types of fruit, such as figs and dried plums, dates appear to have the highest antioxidant content.
- May promote brain health: Eating dates may help improve brain function. Laboratory studies have found dates to be helpful for lowering inflammatory markers, such as interleukin 6 (IL-6), in the brain. High levels of IL-6 are associated with a higher risk of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Natural sweetener: Dates are a source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar found in fruits. For this reason, dates are very sweet and also have a subtle caramel-like taste. They make a great healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to the nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants that they provide.
- Blood sugar control: Dates have the potential to help with blood sugar regulation due to their low glycemic index, fiber, and antioxidants. Thus, eating them may support diabetes management, however, must be eaten moderately.
4. Maize (Grains)
Corn or maize is one of the most popular cereals in the world and forms the staple food many countries and many African countries. Corn not only provides the necessary calories for healthy, daily metabolism but is also a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and many minerals. Its high fiber content ensures that it plays a significant role in the prevention of digestive ailments like constipation and hemorrhoids as well as colorectal cancer.
- Rich source of calories
- Boost immune system
- Prevents Anemia
- Power packed with nutrients
- Controls diabetics and hypertension
- Reduced cholesterol absorption in body
- Reduces risk of various cardiovascular diseases
- Improves bone structure
- Reduces risk of hemorrhoids
- Helps maintain good vision and skin. Yellow corn is a rich source of beta-carotene, which forms vitamin A in the body and is essential for the maintenance of good vision and skin.
- Rich source of Vitamins and Minerals. Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B, C, E, Thiamin, Folate, Niacin and Folic Acid (deficiency of folic acid in pregnant women can lead to the birth of underweight infants and may also result in neural tube defects in newborns)
- Lowers risk of colon cancer. Corn is a rich source of antioxidants which fight cancer-causing free radicals, Antioxidants have been shown to reduce many of the most dangerous forms of cancer because of their ability to induce apoptosis in cancerous cells, while leaving healthy cells unaffected.
Tiger nuts are not actually nuts, but rather edible tubers and are an interesting addition to a healthy diet. They are the size of a chickpea but wrinkly with a chewy texture and sweet nutty flavor similar to coconut.They are rich in a variety of nutrients and have been linked to several health benefits.
- Rich in Nutrients: Tiger nuts contain a variety of nutrients and beneficial plant compounds. Such as protein, Vitamin C & E, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus and Antioxidants
- Improve Digestion: Tigernuts are a good source of insoluble fiber, which can prevent constipation and help your digestion run smoothly.
- Reduce Blood Sugar Levels: Tigernuts are rich in fiber and arginin, both of which can contribute to lower blood sugar levels. They also contain compounds that may reduce how much sugar is absorbed in your gut after a carb-rich meal.
- Improve Heart Health: Tigernuts are rich in heart-healthy fats. They may improve vein and artery flexibility and blood circulation, which may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Boost Immune System and Help Fight Infection: Tiger nuts may contribute to a stronger immune system by fighting infections, including those from antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
6. FINGER MILLET (TAMBA)
Finger Millet, also known as Tamba in Nigeria or Ragi in India is one of the healthiest gluten free grains in Africa. It is also known as one of the lost grains of Africa and the richest specie of all millets. It is gluten free, sourced from local farmers in Plateau State and 100% natural. It is easy to cook, healthy, vegan friendly, highly nutritious, and keto complaint. It is also a good source of Protein, Iron, Calcium, dietary fibre, and Vitamins.
- Diabetic friendly
- Gluten free
- Controls bad cholesterol
- Easy to digest
- Excellent source of Calcium and Iron
- Rich in Amino acids
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Contains higher fibre than rice and wheat
It is considered to be the oldest cereal in Africa, Acha (Fonio) is much richer in sulphur amino acids: methionine and cystine. It is gluten-free. It is considered as one of the best-tasting cereals in Africa. Acha (Fonio) is very nutritional with a neutral taste and it has 5 times more iron than quinoa. Acha (Fonio) is reputed to be richer in magnesium, zinc, and manganese than other cereals. It is also significantly richer in thiamine (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), calcium and phosphorous than white rice. It is a grain traditionally used for porridges and steamed cooked food. The species is known to have high carbohydrate and protein levels. Acha (Fonio) compared to other cereal crops, has greater protein, carbohydrate, and fibre content.
- It aids cardiovascular function
- Recommended by doctors as an optimal food for diabetic patients- Acha has got lower glycemic index.
- Acha (Fonio) is an energy food and doesn’t dramatically boost blood glucose levels
- It is Gluten free
- It aids digestion because it is simpler to digest and is also suitable for children and older people. It’s got sufficient quantity of fibers that are necessary to keep digestive system smooth. It will help in bowel motions and helps prevent constipation
- Acha (Fonio) is promoted in the west as great in weight loss. This particular energy food provides great deal of fibers and provides a feeling of filled stomach. With low glycemic index, it can benefit body decrease food cravings whilst offering required energy required. As a result it may help with managing weight.
- It is extremely full of important amino acids, folic acid as well as iron, thus beneficial for women. As a result, it plays an important role in iron metabolism. It’s good in avoiding anaemia. This particular nourishing food is typically suitable for pregnant as well as lactating women in Africa.
- Great for skin and hair. It contains Methionine which can be essential for the formation of cartilage. It strengthens your nails and hair. It helps in avoiding hair loss, helps in detoxification and therefore keeps the skin healthy.
- It helps liver function and helps in detoxing process.
At PachaMama Foods, we are more than just a provider of superfoods. We are passionate about supporting you on your health journey and helping you make positive changes in your lifestyle. That’s why we regularly share delicious recipes, informative articles, and wellness tips on our blog and social media platforms. Join our vibrant community and discover a world of inspiration for your well-being.
In addition to our range of superfoods, we also offer convenient bundles and starter kits to make it easy for you to incorporate healthy choices into your daily routine. Whether you’re a seasoned health enthusiast or just starting out on your wellness journey, we have the resources and products to support your goals.
Take control of your health and embark on a transformative journey with PachaMama Foods’ natural superfoods. Fuel your body with the nutrients it craves, support your well-being, and embrace a healthier lifestyle. Start your supercharged health journey with us today and experience the incredible benefits of nature’s most powerful foods.
Shop our wide selection of natural superfoods at PachaMama Foods and unlock the potential of your health. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products that are not only good for you but also for the planet. With our sustainable practices, premium ingredients, and dedication to customer satisfaction, we strive to be your trusted partner in achieving optimal wellness. Explore our range today and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you!